Each Tuesday from 26th September, take a moment to check in here to read our views on different aspects of technological innovation, as well as our assessment of the likely commercial impacts and implications.
There is no prioritization in our scheduling, but the line-up of our unique Insight Features is as follows:
26 Sept: The refuelling revolution: how technology could crown new fuel payments kings in Europe
03 Oct: To cloud or not to cloud: how SaaS is asking new questions in platform outsourcing
10 Oct: Fuel cards ..... really? How long does plastic have left?
17 Oct: Online shmonline: what's next in fraud prevention?
24 Oct: Telematics: why everyone's so not getting excited
31 Oct: Can't they - or won't they? Why networks don't like flexible control
Yep - we'll be being suitably provocative, but seeking to get the questions out there which need to be answered and which, we think, will shape the future in our sector.
The Insight Features will also be published on our new company linked in page at https://www.linkedin.com/company/18023120/ and on our website at www.crt-europe.com. Please take a second to visit our pages and connect with us - you'll also be able to check out our previous articles there.
Commercial Fuel Payments in Europe: Insight into Today, Outlook for Tomorrow CRT's comprehensive report on the European fuel payments market will be available from 7th November 2017. Intended to serve as a detailed guide for financial investors, a reliable tool for strategic marketers in the sector itself, and a handbook for new entrants and solutions providers, the report includes:
Insight into Today
• Market size and growth, country by country
• Structural segmentation of the market, and size of segments
• Sale channel and channel margin analysis - segment by segment
• In-depth look at today's competitive landscape (refiners, retailers, dealers/franchisees, independents, solutions providers)
• Detailed look at Europe's Top 5 markets
Outlook for Tomorrow
• Key trends driving market evolution
• Internationalization: drivers, impact and implications
• Digitalization: drivers, impact and implications
• Outsourcing: drivers, impact and implications
• Comparative strategic scenarios
• The fuel payments market in 2022
Please contact us through our website at www.crt-europe.com or by emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about the report, and to register your interest in advance of publication.